BAY STATE SKATING SCHOOL COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Bay State Skating School and the Rinks are following the State Guidelines regarding COVID-19.
- Face masks/covering are mandatory for students, parents/guardians, and instructors.
- Social Distancing of 6 Feet is required.
- Do not come to the rink if you suspect you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms associated with infection.
- High risk individuals as defined by the CDC should not come to the rink.
- Participants must bring their own water to drink.